Monday 12 November 2007

Flocking to social browsing

Today marks five days since I discovered Flock browser. It also marks the first blogposts made with Flock's built-in blog editor.

Flock is a social networking-oriented browser. It integrates browser functions with such diverse social networking sites as Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, YouTube, Flickr, del.icio.us, Photobucket, and many more that I haven't ever used before (like Piczo).

For the photosharing sites, you have a photo uploader that you can do basic cropping and editing with.

As I publish this post and my latest poem, I also found that Flock's blog editor seamlessly supports multiple blogs in the same Blogger account. It can also save a draft to the specific blog of your choice, and will even open drafts previously edited and saved using Blogger's web editor.

I will post more about Flock after playing with it a bit more... suffice it to say, for now, that there have been only a few software packages that have transformed my experience of the internet in such a big way in such a short time.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment