Monday 1 October 2007

An inspiration less ordinary

If I've ever needed some inspiration, it would be on a day like today... a semi-hungover and semi-sleepless Monday.

After seeing the video about Burning Man last night at the Armchair in Obs, and subsequent vowing to go to Afrika Burns, this site blew me away. It's called The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun. On the one hand, it's a flash animation (groans from the geek gallery). On the other hand, it loaded quite quickly even over my EDGE connnection, and worked perfectly in Firefox.

It outlines eight principles (obviously) for making your life more awesome and less ordinary. It's not easy to put into words what it meant to me, but I took a lot out of it. Check it out. It might just change you in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment